Monday, October 8, 2012

Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

Proverbs 30

5 Every word of God is flawless;
    he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Do not add to his words,
    or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

God's word is truth and there is only one truth and one authority.

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Matthew 28:18

My Prayer: Lord, You ARE truth and I need not go anywhere else for counsel or wisdom or direction.  Yet I do go elsewhere.  Proof of that is my own sin.  I speak ill of others and I should not.  I thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Lord Jesus.  Rid me of this sin and also of all sin!  Transform my heart and my life and please make me more like You.  Please also help me reach my mom and bring her to You Lord Jesus.

Please also heal Bryan's daughter who has been diagnosed with Crohn's disease.