Wednesday, December 12, 2012

For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Isaiah 41

For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you. v13

God is of course so much more but here He is as our heavenly father - loving us and protecting us from all harm.  There is so much harm as well - we should not underestimate this role in our life.

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

My Prayer: Lord, You are my heavenly father and You are the only one who can protect me from the forces of evil - from Satan and his minions.  I am surrounded by evil and wickedness and I see You so that Your desires are my desires.  I am far from perfect and I fall often - thank You that You love me and pick me up anyway but please forgive me for my neglect - I DO need You.  Purify my heart and my life and make me Yours - fully.