Monday, April 22, 2013

He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.

Daniel 2

He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.
He reveals deep and hidden things;
 he knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with him.

Daniel knows from where wisdom and knowledge come - it is through Jesus Christ alone, He is the source of all wisdom and knowledge.

We must acknowledge this and not only remain humble as a result but also seek Him out for wisdom and knowledge.

My Prayer: Lord, there is no God like You.  You are Truth, Light, Wisdom, and Knowledge...and of course so much more!  You are Pure, Holy, and Perfect.  I need You in my life for so many reasons including to redeem my sin and to save me from being damned.  I also need You so that I can life...born again in You.  You love me even though I am not even close to who You are...even though I don't love You with all of my heart, mind and soul.  I am not daring.  Thank You Jesus for loving me anyway but please forgive me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, mind, and soul.  Help me have a daring faith. I want to serve You.