Wednesday, February 12, 2014

But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. v32

Mark 5

But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. v32

In this passage, Jesus almost assuredly knows who touched His clothes.  He knows all and He knows everything about us and our needs.  He did not have to question those around Him to understand who touched Him.  He Knows.  Yet He seeks us out because He desires us to have a personal encounter with Him. 

From Matthew 6, Jesus desires us to seek Him out daily...like food:

Give us today our daily bread. v11

My Prayer:  Lord Jesus...You are great because You are always available and You desire us.  You don't even need us but You desire us.  And of course You suffered a gruesome death and rose again so that we would not be slave to sin and have eternity in heaven with You.  I am not worthy of such love and blessing...I worry way too much and this is just one of my many sins!  I thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.