Thursday, February 6, 2014

"Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how."

Mark 4

"Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how." v27

Lord Jesus, You are an active and loving God who is always doing something in my life.  You are preparing my heart and creating circumstances in my life so that it is clear where You are leading me...all for Your glory. 

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

...

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
 
 I certainly pray that I follow Your lead and not be distracted by earthly and worldly distractions.  Help me stay near to God's Word so that I can understand His will for my life.

Lord Jesus: You are Truth and Light.  There is no other God but You.  You blessed me WAY beyond what I deserve.  I am full of pride, anger, impatience, selfishness, etc.  Thank You for Your love but please forgive me Jesus! Help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart soul, mind, and strength.