Tuesday, December 9, 2014

He proclaimed the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ—with all boldness and without hindrance!

Acts 28

He proclaimed the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ—with all boldness and without hindrance! v31

Paul served as God intended Him to serve - as I have often said he "left nothing on the table" in terms of giving his life away to Jesus and working on earth keeping in mind He had a heavenly master.

I am mindful of other verses:

There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines. 1 Corinthians 12:4-11

 ...

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Ephesians 6:5

 ...

Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. Colossians 3:22

We all have gifts given to us by God to use for His glory and we are to use them to the best of our ability in conjunction with others in the church to glorify Him.

From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. Ephesians 4:16

My Prayer: What a great God You are that You design and created a perfect world where You provide gifts and abilities that all work together for Your glory!  Your creation - in all of its forms - is and always will be a miracle...how great You are!  I am not worthy of such love and blessing to be part of Your design and glory...I am selfish, impatient, harsh with my thoughts, words, actions, etc. ...the list is too long to list.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me and help me turn from such sin and instead towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day. I love You Lord.