Saturday, February 24, 2018

You, God, know my folly; my guilt is not hidden from you.

Psalm 69

You, God, know my folly; my guilt is not hidden from you. v5

We all need Jesus Christ because we all need a Savior...because we sin (Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:8-10), because the wages of sin are death (Romans 6:23), and Jesus is that Savior as He came to seek and save the lost (Luke 19:10).   He nailed our sin to the cross and gave us freedom over sin and death.

When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cr Colossians 2:13-15
 
What is most remarkable for me is that God knows everything about us and loves us no less and He paid the price we should have paid.  Amazing.  Amazing Grace.

 My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an amazing God who gave me amazing grace.  Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such grace.  I am harsh with my words and actions.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You. Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.