Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." v4

John 15

"No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." v4

This verse is highly encouraging to me because it gives me even more desire to seek God.  Why would I not want to be "even more fruitful" (see v2).  

My Prayer: Lord, You have produced fruit in me and others that I seen with my own eyes.  You are indeed great - what You have produced would NOT have been possible on our own.   I don't why You bless me so much.  I am not worthy of such love and blessing.  I worry far too much.  Thank You Jesus that You love me anyway but please forgive me and help me turn from such sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.