Friday, October 24, 2014

When all the people saw him walking and praising God, they recognized him as the same man who used to sit begging at the temple gate called Beautiful, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.

Acts 3

 When all the people saw him walking and praising God, they recognized him as the same man who used to sit begging at the temple gate called Beautiful, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him. v9-10

The Holy Spirit has power and all believers have access to the Holy Spirit.  We must recognize this power.  Peter certainly did here.  I should have trust and faith in God that the Holy Spirit is with me always.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, that You died, rose again, and left us with Your Holy Spirit as a helper, an Advocate (as You called it), is an amazing gift that has no parallel.  I am not deserving of such a gift...that is of course what it is.  I am selfish, lazy, impatient, quick to anger, slow to listen, prideful, etc.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me such sin and help me turn from such sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.