Monday, February 2, 2015

He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God

1 Corinthians 4

He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God. v5

Heavenly Father, I do want to store up treasures in Heaven...I do want to please You vs pleasing others and success in earthly terms.  As I posted Friday, what is wise in this age is not wise according to the Father, so let me understand and please You Jesus so that I can live for Heaven and pleasing You.  I don't want to be tripped up.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are wisdom and understanding and Your ways and will are perfect - I want to be part of Your plan and Your will and I don't want to focus on earthly or my own plans or designs.  You are a great God and I know You are my guide.  I don't always follow You or love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength but I want to.  You have transformed my life, my heart, and You have blessed me beyond what I deserve.  Clearly I am not worth the blessing You have provided and the mercy and compassion You have poured out for me.  Thank You that You love me despite my sin...but please forgive me and help me turn from my sin.  Help me turn towards You instead.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today.