Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.

Our Fathers Acceptance
Psalms 139

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. v6

Today's devotion encourages me to focus daily on renewal of the mind (Romans 12:2).  God is indeed the source of all knowledge, wisdom, and understanding and if we focus on Him and our relationship with Him we can be assured that we are equipped for God's plan for us...indeed as the devotion states we are freed from fear, the need of approval, acceptance, etc....we KNOW God love us and that is sufficient to carry us.  

See also posts here on knowledge, wisdom and understanding.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, what an incredible God You are...You are worthy of ALL of my attention...yet I am easily distracted...and I very often lack grace and patience of others...please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from such sin...help me turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo and radiation.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin, and serve You Jesus.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.