Saturday, October 6, 2012

Do you see someone who speaks in haste? There is more hope for a fool than for them.

Proverbs 28

Do you see someone who speaks in haste?
    There is more hope for a fool than for them. v20

I often speak in haste and I often don't heed James' instruction:

My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.  James 1:19-20

My Prayer: Lord, You are available to listen to me anytime and all the time.  You are patient and as well slow to anger...You are perfect.  Of course I am not.  I speak too quickly and too often I think and say things about people that are not right-sinful.  Thank You for loving me anyway but please forgive me Lord Jesus and please purify and refine my heart and help me be more like You.