Thursday, October 18, 2012

For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Ecclesiastes 12

For God will bring every deed into judgment,
    including every hidden thing,
    whether it is good or evil. v14

 We sin and we sin daily, big things and little things - and God of course knows about all of them.  We need to come to God daily for many reasons but one important one is for repentance. If we don't come to Him daily it is like saying I don't need repentance and I can hide my sin - NOT TRUE!

God knows everything - including everything about me - Psalm 139

My Prayer: Lord, You know everything about me - yet You love me anyway.  I am sinful in that every day I fail in some way to be the dad and husband you want me to be.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me.  Please help me be the dad and husband You want me to be.