Monday, August 19, 2013

For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7

For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. v8

I do seek Jesus' help in so many ways: to love Him with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength; to love others; and to do as Jesus asks me to do.

These are all very difficult tasks and of course with Jesus's help I can accomplish these things:

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus - You are great beyond words or even imagination.  That You love and bless me, and that You died for me is something that I cannot even fathom.  I am not worthy of such love and blessing.  I neglect you and I disobey You.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus!  Help me be the man You intend for me.