Thursday, August 16, 2012

One person gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

Proverbs 11

One person gives freely, yet gains even more;
another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.

A generous person will prosper;
whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. (v24-25)

I often get inquiries to help people and many times I blow off these inquiries thinking that someone else will help them or I have helped enough people.  I want God to reveal to me what He wants me to do because I don't want to withhold my generosity.  I want to give as Jesus gives.

In a recent post, I wrote about supernatural kindness...I need to be more in tune with the supernatural kindness that God has for me. 

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You give to me and You continue to give beyond the point where it makes any earthly sense...it is certainly not deserved because I am clearly a sinner for today I have spoke ill of others and this is SIN!  I thank You Jesus that You love me anyway but PLEASE forgive me and transform my heart and my life Jesus.