Friday, January 16, 2015

Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

Romans 12

Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. v17

This verse goes hand in hand with similar verses:
  
Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:22-24

I am currently struggling with my own boss and badly need the power of God and His wisdom to see me through.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are great and You can accomplish anything and I can accomplish anything through You if it is Your will.  Thank You Jesus that You are on my side!  I am not worthy of such a loving God.  I am selfish, I have harsh thoughts, words, actions, etc.  Please forgive me Jesus!  Help me turn from such sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.