Tuesday, March 24, 2015

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

Ephesians 1

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. v4

How awesome is this?  That God thinks we are holy and blameless in His sight.  Only Christ can do this since we are broken...but God has heavenly eyes and He has a plan for us.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed unique...the one and only God.  You created the heavens and the earth, and all that inhabit the heavens and earth.  You know everything about me, including my sin...yet You see me as holy and blameless in Your eyes...and You suffered and died for.  Incredible...the greatest gift of all time.  I am not worthy of such a gift.  I am full of rage and impatience.  Thank You that You love me but please forgive me Jesus!  Please help me let go of my hardness.  Help me love and trust You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Heal and cure her Jesus as only You can do.  Help me serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.