Saturday, January 23, 2016

And the words of the Lord are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times.

Psalm 12

And the words of the Lord are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times. v6

God's Word is indeed flawless...His promises, His truth, His love, His power, etc. - everything in the Bible is perfect and for a purpose.  How could you not want to seek daily time with God and His word!?


For no word from God will ever fail. Luke 1:37

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Reading Psalm 12:6 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17 together are key - God's Word is perfect...for a purpose.

See also here.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You...and everything about You are perfect.  There is nothing without You - You provide, heal, protect, guide, encourage, teach, etc.  Thank You Jesus for all that You are and all that You do for me.  I am not worth such a God as I continue to be harsh in my relationships with others.  Please forgive me!  Help me turn from such sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo and radiation.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.