Friday, January 29, 2016

Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.

Psalm 16

Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. v5

For sure, I know the Lord provides...but sometimes I don't trust in the Lord. Lord, please forgive me.

Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. Psalm 146:5

Those who trust in themselves are fools Proverbs 28:26
 
My Prayer: Lord, You indeed are a great God, creator of all things, and in all things.  You are active every day, every moment and I know You love me and are always doing things for me.  Yet I often fail to notice the greatness of what You do every single day.  I lack trust sometimes that You can raise my children, that You can be the head of my marriage, etc.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome my sin and turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo and radiation.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin, and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.