Thursday, June 18, 2020

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.

Various Proverbs

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. Proverbs 31:10-11

Day 143 of my chronological study of the Bible with The Daily Bible® - In Chronological Order (NIV®) (available by purchase through Amazon - author F. LaGard Smith) continues with a study of the Proverbs - primarily of Solomon, but including the Proverbs of other authors as well. This morning my focus includes proverbs that cover various observations (joy and grief, good news, and curiosity), and sayings of Agur and King Lemuel.

This morning my focus once again is on Lisa.  I am blessed to have a wife who truly is worth far more than rubies - I lack nothing of value.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God who blesses me with Lisa, Zach and Dustin and so much more.  My cup overflows.  I am not deserving for how You bless me.  I sin...daily and often, including my sin of discouraging words that I use to tear others down.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.