Friday, October 11, 2013

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Matthew 11

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” v28-30

Indeed, Jesus is THE source of refuge, protection, peace, and rest.  He Provides a rest found nowhere else.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You have protected me from much and You have provided rest when I have been weary.  You are indeed a great God!  Thank You for such rest and for helping carry my burdens.  I am not worthy of such love.  I am impatient, angry, harsh, etc.  Please forgive me.  Help me be the man You intend for me.