Thursday, January 19, 2012

3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

2 Thessalonians 3

3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

 Yesterday, my entry was on how evil and Satan are not only both real but a real threat.  Today, I am encouraged by Paul in that the Lord Jesus Christ, and ONLY through the Lord Jesus Christ am I to receive protection from evil and the evil one.

My Prayer: I know that You Lord are faithful in that You have delivered me trials many times in my life and You have protected me as well.  It is ONLY through You that I have been delivered and protected and for this of course I am thankful.  Yet I need to place more faith in You because I know there are either times when my faith lacks or there are parts of my life when I don't fully turn my life over to You.  Please, please forgive me Lord.  Help me fully turn my life over to You and have this faith that will ALWAYS "strengthen and protect[me] from the evil one.