Tuesday, December 3, 2013

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Matthew 18

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” v19-20

I am well aware that God wishes for me to live my life in the company of other believers.  I must strive to find other believers with whom I can share more of my life.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You have placed many people in life - divine appointments - that have been critical to my relationship with You.  You have blessed me enormously in this way.  I am not deserving of such love Jesus.  I am weak with my faith and I fail to share the gospel - even with my mom!  How stingy I am!  Please forgive me Jesus and help me be more bold and generous with my faith and with sharing my faith.