Thursday, December 12, 2013

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

Matthew 21

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” v22

There are moments in scripture I believe where it is very clear.  This seems to be one of them.  If you have a strong faith, God will answer Your prayers.  Now...having faith without doubt is likely to be very difficult.  However, we are all made in the image of God and created to glorify and please Him.

My Prayer: Lord, You are the Rock...the Rock of Ages.  You provide strength above all and see me through difficult times.  I am not worthy of such love and blessing.  I spurn You. Thank You that You have loved me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from such sin and into Your arms.  Please grow in my heart and in my life.  Help me be more like You.