Friday, December 6, 2013

“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

Matthew 20

 “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.” v16

The above words appear almost verbatim both here and in the last chapter in verse 30.  As I continue to seek out jobs, I continue to think about my desires, my pride, my status, my will.  I compare myself to others....and on and on.  I strongly believe that Jesus wants me to focus more on His will and His desires for my life and if God brings me a new job it will be through His efforts not mine.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus You are indeed perfect - Your creation, plans, will...EVERYTHING.  And You are my God.  You love me...amazing!  You don't need me in Your kingdom but You sought me out, You died for me and You continue to be an active Holy Spirit in my life.  I am not worthy of such love and blessing.  I worry, I am selfish, and I focus too much on myself.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me and help me turn from this sin.  Help me focus on Your will and Your desires.