Thursday, June 6, 2013

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance?

Micah 7

Who is a God like you,
who pardons sin and forgives the transgression
of the remnant of his inheritance? v18

There is indeed no God like You.  You, Jesus Christ are the one and only true God.  You not only forgive sin and pardon the sinner, but You also make available no less an inheritance (eternity with Jesus Christ) for the transgressor.  Amazing! 

My Prayer: Lord, there is no doubt You are the one and only true God who is the creator of all and capable of all!  You don't need me but You not only love me, You also redeem my sin and use me for Your glory.  Thank You Jesus for such amazing love.  I am not deserving.  Please forgive me for my critical and harsh nature.  Help me be more encouraging in both my words and my deeds.  Transform my heart to see and love others as You do.