Thursday, November 19, 2015

I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power.


I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. v7

The devotion today is a powerful reminder that grace is not meant to be kept but instead is meant to be given...to others just as freely as it was given to me.  Core to this message is that we all have something to give...grace.  Of course, God gives each of us different spiritual gifts, but we have at least one in common and that is the gift of grace and the ability to allow grace to flow through us to others.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an incredible God - so full of patience, grace, compassion, mercy, etc...Thank You Jesus but I am not deserving of such blessings.  I often fail to give others grace and I know this disappoints You so please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects of chemo and radiation.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message today and every day.