Friday, September 7, 2012

Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death.

Proverbs 19

Discipline your children, for in that there is hope;    do not be a willing party to their death.  v18

As  Zach and I start up BSF again this Monday, I was thinking I would miss BSF due to school work.  But the above verse calls me back.  Similarly, the below verse does the same.

Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an incredible God who blesses beyond reason and You have certainly done this for me with Lisa, Zach, and Dustin.  I continue to lust after other women and also remain prideful.  I thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me for this sin and help me more like You and help me focus on training Zach and Dustin in the ways of the Lord.