Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.

Proverbs 21

The plans of the diligent lead to profit
    as surely as haste leads to poverty. v5


I have often struggled with the concept of living a life aligned with a purpose from God - implying that working towards a vision God has for me.  I am also struggling with how to do with this Lisa, Zach, and Dustin.

These words encourage me to continue this struggle because it is a worthy fight - to work towards God's vision for my life.

My Prayer: Lord, Your hand in my life is clear and I have seen the good and perfect work you have done.  I am ready and willing to be used by You.  I know I have not loved You with all of my heart mind and soul so thank You for loving me anyway but please forgive me.  Please also reveal to me glimpses of Your vision for my life and encourage me to follow You and to lead my family.