Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.

Proverbs 18 

Fools find no pleasure in understanding
    but delight in airing their own opinions. v2

I remain prideful and so these words penetrate - I do the above much and so as much I am both sinful and foolish.

My Prayer: Lord, there is no need for You to be prideful because You are truly great - in all respects.  You are the Creator of everything, a Righteous Judge whose wisdom and verdicts are perfect.  You protect, heal, provide, bless, and so much more!  I am far from all of this yet I beat my chest in pride.  I also lust after other women from time to time and I know this is sinful.  I know that You love me anyway and I thank you Lord Jesus, but I pray that You will forgive me both for my pride and for my lust.  Please forgive me and help me be more like You.