Saturday, September 8, 2012

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

Proverbs 19

Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
    but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. v21

I often think I can do things on my own or that my way is better.  I need to constantly remind myself that I need to go to the Lord for direction and to lead me, and also to correct my course should I choose an incorrect path.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You have used all circumstances in my life for Your glory and it is amazing how You orchestrate all of this - truly incredible.  You do this because You see goodness and purpose in all of us, including me.  Again...amazing because I don't feel worthy of such love because of my sin.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me for my gossip and also correct my path if I have chosen a path that is not pleasing to You.