Monday, September 10, 2012

The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.

Proverbs 20

The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them. v7

Lisa and I have been praying for Zach and Dustin consistently that we will be good parents and that we don't exasperate our children as it is written in Ephesians 6:4

 Fathers,do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

Similarly, we have also been praying to lead both of them to Jesus Christ.

This proverb reinforces something that is more important...that we actually lead good lives and set an example.

My Prayer: Lord, YOUR life is perfect and You are the example as You are holy, blameless and without sin.  Unfortunately I am not by a long shot as I fail to love You with all of my heart, body and soul as You command us to.  Thank You that You love me anyway but PLEASE forgive me.  Help my love deepen for You and help me be a good example for Zach and Dustin.