Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All this also comes from the Lord Almighty, whose plan is wonderful, whose wisdom is magnificent.

Isaiah 28

All this also comes from the Lord Almighty,
whose plan is wonderful,
whose wisdom is magnificent. v29

There is a right way and there is a wrong way and God is our guide - He is Truth.  We must seek Him for Truth, and then we must follow and obey Him.  For without Him we are lost and eternally damned.

My Prayer: Lord, You are wonderful and magnificent, and Your word and wisdom are magnificent.  Without You and Your word I would be lost forever.  It is amazing that You love me and want to be in relationship with me even though I sin and I am broken.  Yet with You I am complete and have a purpose.  I thank You for Your love and for the relationship I have with You as my Lord and Savior.  I seek Your forgiveness because without it I am a slave to sin.  Free me Lord and transform my heart and life.  Redeem me and use me for your delight and glory.