Monday, December 10, 2012

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.

Isaiah 40

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God endures forever.

Indeed, there is only one thing in this world where we can be sure - that our God will always be.  And everything about Him will always be.

Unlike others and things in this world that change constantly...you can always count on and trust in Jesus Christ.

My Prayer: Lord, You are perfect, pure, holy, all knowing and all powerful...and so much more!  You are also always available and You never change.  That is why our trust should be in You alone.  I badly need You because of my sloth.  I thank You for your patience and grace for me - I am not deserving.  Please forgive me for my sloth and my lust.  Help me so that Your desires are my desires.  Help me be more like You.