Tuesday, December 18, 2012

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?

Isaiah 43

“Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? v18-19

As I have read here, God is always doing something...and He is always doing something specifically for me.  He is alive and active as I have posted here:

Faith is in Him and faith is that what He has in store for us is great - regardless of what the circumstances are (1 Thes 5:18)

My Prayer: Lord, You have always done great things - and great things specifically for me.  And You continue to do so.  I am not worthy of such blessings.  I fail to lead in my house as You command me.  I know You love me anyway but please forgive me Lord Jesus.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Encourage me, give me strength, work through me Lord Jesus.