Monday, December 3, 2012

[B]ut whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.

Isaiah 26

Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws,
    we wait for you;
your name and renown
    are the desire of our hearts.
My soul yearns for you in the night;
    in the morning my spirit longs for you. v8-9


 Also: 

Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:13-14.


My Prayer: Lord, You are the living water and the food we seek.  We need not go anywhere else because You are the source and provider of all things.   You bless all those who follow You.  Yet I fall down...often.  I thank You that You love me anyway, but please forgive me in my laziness and disobedience.  Help me so that Your desires are my desires.