Monday, November 4, 2013

"...for John had been saying to him: “It is not lawful for you to have her.” Herod wanted to kill John, but he was afraid of the people, because they considered John a prophet." v4-5

Matthew 14

"...for John had been saying to him: “It is not lawful for you to have her.” Herod wanted to kill John, but he was afraid of the people, because they considered John a prophet." v4-5

Is my faith strong enough to withstand challenges to the extent that when I confront sin is my faith strong enough to give me peace about whatever consequences I may face regarding my stand on faith and sin?

I hope so.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God who was not only pure, holy, and blameless as a human being, but also a human being that was willing to die for me.  I know Your love for me is great.  I am not worthy of such love.  I am full of stress and anxiety.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.