Thursday, November 14, 2013

“I have compassion for these people..."

Matthew 15

“I have compassion for these people..." v32

Jesus once again challenges us to both serve those in need and to trust in Him that He can do it all.  There is nothing Jesus cannot do...He can heal, feed, teach, etc. 

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

My Prayer: Lord, You are almighty, creator of heaven and earth and everything in between.  Capable of all and knowing of all.  You love deeply...beyond what my words can express or even imagine.  And You died for me...amazing!  I am not worthy of being even in Your presence yet alone being worthy of Your love or even Your death...I lack patience, I am critical of others and I worry.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from this sin and help me be the man You intend for me.