Monday, September 19, 2011

Ps 30:5 - For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime;

Psalm 30

I have often ready scripture and found how God blesses us.  Yet I rarely come across the word "favor":

For his anger lasts only a moment,
   but his favor lasts a lifetime;

The dictionary defines favor  as something you don't ordinarily get...one definition defines favor as " a special privilege or right granted or conceded".  I then ask myself, do I actually ACT in my daily life like I have something that others might want?

Most of the time my answer is NO...and for me that it is disappointing.

My Prayer: Lord, Your favor is clear in my life and I am so thankful for the blessings you provide as I am undeserving.  Please forgive me for not acting in my daily life as if you have bestowed favor on me.  Please purify me of my sin and transform my heart and my life Lord.  Help me life my life so others know I have favor from You and that others should want what I have which of course is YOU Jesus!