Friday, February 17, 2012

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

2 Corinthians 5

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad. 

I often wonder whether I am living with the end in mind.  I also wonder whether when I DO appear before the judgment seat of Christ how well I will be viewed.  I DO know that that it is ONLY through Christ will I have the strength and courage to do what He intends for me.

My Prayer: Lord, I know I am blessed and I know that You love me.  I also know that I am undeserving of this love - yet You love me anyway.  What an awesome thing.  I need You badly - I am broken and I am far from perfect.  I am also weak and lazy.  Please forgive me Lord Jesus.  Help me have the courage and energy to serve You fully and as I have heard from You this week to love as love never fails.  Please transform my heart and my life Lord Jesus.