Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"And the name of the city from that time on will be: the Lord is there.”

Ezekiel 48

"And the name of the city from that time on will be: the Lord is there.” v35

This is of course very comforting to know that the Lord is where you live, work, etc.  Yet even more comforting to know is that the Lord everywhere and that if you seek Him you will find Him:

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.  Deuteronomy 4:29

This is also found here:

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

My Prayer: Lord, I know that You are everywhere and available anytime.  You exist in my heart and Your spirit resides in me.  It is up to me to seek You out and to do so with all of my heart, mind and soul.  Your love for me is boundless and this is a blessing beyond my description.  Thank You Jesus.  Thank You for Your love for me, and for Your availability to me.  You are truly a great God, also beyond description how great You are.  Forgive me for my critical words and thoughts of others.  Rid me of this sin.  Help me be more encouraging of all.