Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit.

Ezekiel 18

Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. v31

Jesus Christ offers life, new life, freedom from sin, and eternity with the Father in Heaven.

How can one not have, peace, joy and other fruits of the spirit when provided such a gift!  What a great God Jesus is!!

My Prayer: Lord, I know that You provide life, new life, and eternal life in Heaven with You - all of which is a blessing beyond what I deserve.  Lord thank You for loving me as You do even though I don't deserve it.  Forgive me for my neglect of You as I know I am to love You with all of my heart, mind and soul.  Help me deepen my love for You.  Help me so that Your desires are my desires.  Help me be more bold being Jesus to others and sharing the love of Jesus of others.