Tuesday, July 1, 2014

"At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

Luke 21

"At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."  v27

Jesus is coming back and we must be ready.  We live life as though we are strangers in this world, depending solely on Jesus for everything.  Be ready.

“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour. Matthew 25:13
My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed great as You are the source of all life and all good things come from You.  And You provided abundantly....all of my needs.  Yet I often go elsewhere to satisfy my physical and emotional needs.  You love me anyway and I am thankful but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from these earthly and worldly distractions...towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me be the man You intend for me