Thursday, July 31, 2014

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

John 3

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. v36

My mom has read John and is now reading other books of the Bible - praise.  I am hopeful that she understands who Jesus is and what He offers all of us:

...love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, power, peace, etc. (fruits of the spirit) Galatians 5:22

He also offers forgiveness of sins, an unchanging, loving God that is always available to us...and so much more that it is beyond human description.

I am not so sure she does but I am prayerful that she can and that she can see Jesus in me and others.  Otherwise as John indicates here...the option is not good.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are the God I love and a God the only God for me.  You bless me well beyond what I deserve and You are always there...even when I blow it.  You welcome me back...always...Thank You Jesus. Help me with my worry and forgive me for it.  Help me turn away from my worry and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.