Tuesday, April 28, 2015

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. v19

On the heels of expressing his thanks to the Philippians for providing him so generously, Paul encourages the Philippians with the above words.  I am mindful of other verses in this context.

God wants us to be a cheerful giver as posted here and that we are not to worry as posted here.

My Prayer: Lord, You are a God of infinite abundance and You promise believers a life of abundance...all that You ask is for belief and faith in Jesus Christ.  Yet sometimes I worry...Lord please forgive me for such worry and thank You that You have provided so generously.  I have never lacked nor will I ever lack as long as I trust and have faith in You.  Help me turn from my worry and lack of trust and towards You instead.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of this cancer.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.