Monday, November 26, 2012

This is what the Lord says to me: “I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place[.]

Isaiah 18

This is what the Lord says to me:
    “I will remain quiet and will look on from my dwelling place, v4

The Lord is almighty yet He allows us to make sinful choices - we are not to choose sin but we do and He allows it.  If we are to love Him with all of our heart, mind and soul as it says in Matthew 22:37-40.  We cannot love Him with all of our heart, mind and soul if He forcefully stops us from sinning - our desires must be His desires - freely!

My Prayer: Lord, You are pure and holy and perfect.  I DO desire to be like You.  I know I was made in Your image yet I stain this image with my sin.  I am SO thankful that You wash all this away.  Please forgive me Lord Jesus.  Help me be more like You - transform my heart, my mind and soul to be more like You.