Wednesday, November 28, 2012

See, the Lord is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it;

Isaiah 24

See, the Lord is going to lay waste the earth
    and devastate it;
he will ruin its face
    and scatter its inhabitants—
it will be the same
    for priest as for people,
    for the master as for his servant,
    for the mistress as for her servant,
    for seller as for buyer,
    for borrower as for lender,
    for debtor as for creditor.
The earth will be completely laid waste
    and totally plundered.
The Lord has spoken this word. v1-3


It is not something we as Christians talk much about but we must as we must live as if we don't know when our time on earth is up and we will be called to account for our life.

As I have posted here, we must live with the end in mind.

My Prayer: Lord, You are so full of grace, kindness, patience, compassion, and so much more.  You ARE all of this.  I SO desire to be this as well yet I stumble and sin - too often.  I am not Jesus to others as You desire.  I know You love me and You are patient with me but please forgive me.  Help me so that my desires are Your desires.  Transform both my heart and my life.