Friday, January 18, 2013

According to what they have done, so will he repay[,]

Isaiah 59

The Lord looked and was displeased
    that there was no justice.
He saw that there was no one,
    he was appalled that there was no one to intervene[.] v15-16

...

According to what they have done,
    so will he repay. v18

We are all sinners but regardless of our sin...God will never turn his back to us if we repent and seek Him.

 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29


My Prayer: Lord, it is amazing that You always forgive us and You are always available if we seek You.  I have neglected You but You welcome me back.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Please forgive me and help me be seek You out daily and often.  Help me so that Your desires are my desires.