Thursday, March 14, 2013

'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know'.

Jeremiah 33

'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know'. v3

As the Lord continues to speak to Jeremiah of restoring Israel and Judah, He emphasizes how the Lord reveals and guides those who seek Him.

This is also found:

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 199:105

My Prayer: Lord, Your knowledge and wisdom surpasses any that exists on earth and in the universe.  You know not only everything but You know me...and You know what is best for me.  You love me.  What a great God.  I am weak however and undeserving of such love - I worry even though You tell me not to.  Thank for Your love but please forgive me.  Please also help me with my school and help me not to worry.