Friday, March 22, 2013

You, Lord, reign forever; your throne endures from generation to generation.

Lamentations 5

You, Lord, reign forever; your throne endures from generation to generation. v19

While the world around is continues to evolve and we see our own circumstances change - the one thing we can be sure of Lord Jesus, our God who never changes.  He is a rock.  We can trust in Him, His word, and His love of us.

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are the one constant not only in my life but in all lives.  Your love for me is boundless and it is forever.  How awesome and how awesome You are!  Thank You Jesus for Your love for me as I am weak and lazy.  Forgive me for this and help me have a greater love for You and strength to be Your servant.  Help me love You with all of my heart, mind, and soul...as You command me to.